There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent Philadelphia realtor - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, real estate marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Philadelphia real estate agent, I’ve also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. My clients are provided with the tools they need in order to have them find their dream Philadelphia home. This means providing home buyers with a custom free real estate search, as well as the strength of our online and offline marketing efforts to either locate their new home, or help sell their property fast. These are just some of the efforts which make me one of best Philadelphia realtors available.
Putting my clients first means:
* Keeping myself accessible
* Being a good listener as well as a good communicator
* Responding quickly to your Philadelphia real estate needs
This “client first” philosophy has always been my approach in my Philadelphia real estate career and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I’ve found that the latest real estate technologies are enabling me to do my job more quickly and efficiently. As one of the most successful realtors in Philadelphia, I find it is necessary to always be on top of my game, and do what’s best for my clients. My knowledge and experience as a Philadelphia real estate agent sets me apart from the crowd and can help you find the house of your dreams and/or sell your home fast. So when you decide that you’d like to buy or sell a home in the Philadelphia areas, give me a call and I can show why I am Philadelphia’s best realtor.
More About Mickey’s Background:
- #1 solo real estate agent at Keller Williams Center City 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2010!
- Consistently a Top Ranked Philadelphia realtor
- Steadfastly the # 1 producer in the market center for 3 years
- One of the 1st Philadelphia Real Estate Agents to become a Certified Eco-Broker
- Certified DRS Agent. (curious? Just ask!)
- Awarded the Keller Williams Cultural Icon Award in May of 2009
- Acts as Career Mentor to over 10 Keller Williams Philadelphia Real Estate Agents
- Member of the Keller Williams Center City Agent Leadership Council
- Head of the Keller Williams Center City Education Committee
- Head of the Keller Williams Center City Recruitment Committee
- Member of the Society Hill Civic Association
- President of the Community Associations Institute, PA Chapter
- Monthly volunteer at St. John’s Hospice
Want to Work with Mickey?
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Give me a Call: 267.238.5713